Lara FIERCELY believes in the power of owning our stories. She is an addiction recovery advocate, a catalyst for change, & speaks openly on the topic of sobriety and addiction recovery.
More magical, ugly, sweet, truths can be found below.
Your Kick Ass Life Podcast: Episode 194 - Interview with Lara Frazier
- CONTRIBUTOR: When Women Won’t Talk: Prescription Pills and The Sound of Silence
- CONTRIBUTOR: Compassion, Addiction, and The Teachings of The Dalai Lama
- CONTRIBUTOR: Simply Grace: How One Woman is Using her Faith to Empower Women in Recovery
- CONTRIBUTOR: Don’t Call Me An Addict. I Don’t Live There Anymore.
- CONTRIBUTOR: To The Woman Who Asked Me How To Quit Drinking
- CONTRIBUTOR: I Looked Perfect on the Outside, But I Was Secretly Addicted to Prescription Pills
- CONTRIBUTOR: 7 Important Truths I Learned In My Recovery
- CONTRIBUTOR: 5 Totally Awesome Reasons Why Sobriety is The Best Gift
- CONTRIBUTOR: I Was Addicted to Love, Sex, & Pills: How I Fight Everyday For My Sobriety
CONTRIBUTOR: Verse of Habit: kc (poem)
- 8 Amazing Things You Learn From Sober Dating by Helaina Hovitz
12x12 Series: Monthly Collection (2016)
- The Miracle of the Mundane: Sober Surprises
- Liv's Recovery Kitchen: What We Learned in Recovery
- Sober Unicorn: Discoveries in Recovery
- The Sobriety Collective: Musicians & Bands for Our Sobriety
- Aaron Lee Perry: Recovery Tools
- Summary: Heroin is the Worst Thing to Ever Happen to Me, named after an essay of Alicia Cook's that was read over 1.2 million times, is a collection of essays on the topic of addiction both previously published in Cook's "The Other Side of Addiction" series and unpublished. This book provides those enduring this utter nightmare with narratives and resources (terminology, additional reading in footnotes, and information on virtual/physical organizations) to empower the reader to push back against the stigma, statistics, and heartache attached to drug and alcohol addiction. In the following pages, you will hear from people who have "been there." Everyday warriors who fight tirelessly and endlessly to create change, in hopes another is saved from the same fate. Click to Purchase Here